Friday 8 July 2016

Media Starter Task: The Walking Dead

Our starter media task was to take a media product and to look into all it's ancillary market and to study them in depth. I chose to do The Walking Dead. I recommend clicking the IN in the bottom right corner so nothing is cut off. 

My first draft can be found here:


Here is a video of me presenting my first draft to my media class.



To improve this I'll actually finish it all off. I was also told a few more statistic would help make it look better. Finally, I was also told more images and videos to make the presentation more interactive would help.

My second draft can be found here:




Reflection: 
I feel that this task was extremely helpful in re-familarising myself with media products and all their ancillary markets. It also helped further my understanding of terms such as borrowed interest and star identity. I'm quite proud of this work as I feel it's quite in depth and covers all areas. 

I think all together this work took me about four hours to complete. Research took up most of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment