Friday 15 July 2016

What I am planning to do over the summer

So when I come back from the summer I have to have decided which brief I want to do and I have to be able to pitch my idea to my class and teacher to convince them that my idea will work. So over the summer I have to decide on one brief.

To try narrow it down, I'm going to complete storyboards, character concepts, surveys, research and prop and costume lists. With this information I'll be able to decide what brief I wish to do and if it's possible.

Anything that I create will be uploaded to this blog over the summer.

However, for whatever brief I do I'm setting myself the task of having the following prepared for it. They are as followed: 
  • Having a first draft of the script
  • Deciding and identyfiying the target audience
  • Having two or three storyboards completed
  • Having first drafts for the designs for the characters
  • Looking into music that would fit with the product
  • Assembling a cast for filming
  • Creating a prop list
  • Creating a costume list for the characters
With this information I should be ready to present the final idea that I have decided. My aims are to finish pre-production by the end of November, so I can start production in December. Hopefully by mid Janurary I can wrap up production and finish editing by the start of February. This will lead another two weeks to clear any thing up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment