Friday 14 October 2016

Actor responses

So last week I put up an advert for the role of the Grim Reaper in my short film. So far I've had four responses for the role. I'm surprised by the fast response and quite eager to start seeing which one fits best for the role. I'm going to contact the actors over the weekend to see if any of them will be ideal for my role.






I have taken a long look at the four of the applicants so far and all of them would fit the role well. I think I'll struggle to chose one actor. I have messaged each other the actors letting them know that I am interested in working with them and that I'll send a draft of the script shortly.
















Reflective Comment:
One of my biggest worries about this years coursework was the actors. However after this I'm feeling a lot more reassured and confident about the process. I would be more than happy with any of these actors in my short film, but I am looking forward to deciding which one to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment