Monday 3 October 2016

Questionaire results

So two weeks ago I completed a survey about my short film. While I would of hoped for more responses I only received 17. However this data has still been very helpful for understanding what my potential audience think of my idea and what the characters will look like.

Here are some screenshots from the data I collected.






Overall this feedback is going to quite helpful for when it comes to creating my depiction of the Grim Reaper. Also it seems that I have got enough of an audience to continue with my idea as it is. 

Reflective Comment:
This questionnaire has been quite helpful however I do feel I missed out a crucial question, which is what can I do to improve my idea. However I feel that I can do this when I show people my script.

No comments:

Post a Comment