Monday 17 October 2016

Actors responses part 2

I have been having some back and forth with my four possible actors for the Grim Reaper. I have sent them all the script and so far I have heard back from two of the actors. Ronan is very interested in the project and says that he is up for it, so I do definitely have an actor lined up!

However, sadly Ben decided that he could not act in my short film. Due to the religious elements that are discussed in the short film, Ben had to politely decline. I am still waiting to hear back from the other two actors. This has made me realise that I may be pushing away certain audiences.

I have put another application up for the other role in my short film. I was originally planning on using a student from school, however due to a lack of willing drama students, I believe it may be easier and possibly more beneficial to use StarNow.Com.

Reflective Comment:
I did not even think that due the religious aspects of the film that an actor would decide against the film. It has made me realise that religious viewers may not like my film all that much. However I am going to keep these parts of the story in, as I feel it's important to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment